What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Monday 24 January 2022

Winston Churchill - 57th anniversary

 





















Something made me pick up a pencil and sketch the face of Winston Churchill, as I had previously done once before at primary school.

 

Glancing online, I noticed that it was soon to be the anniversary of this famous stateman’s death

 

He died following a stroke on January 24, 1965, aged 90, and his official funeral was held on January 30. I was just a child at the time yet recall the dark and gloomy moody of the nation, when watching the funeral procession in black and white on the TV.  






1 comment: