What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Tuesday 2 January 2018

First full moon of 2018 but what is that under it?





















The clouds parted and the first full moon of 2018 became visible.

I had taken a few shots before the full moon too, as usually I get more contrast and detail before and after the full phase.





















However,  a short series of more 'arty' shots including the moon with clouds provoked my interest.




















When I viewed this snap (above) I noticed that a perfectly spherical object, beneath and to the right of the moon was apparent.



















In the copy shot above I have arrow-marked this circular object. It appears to reflect light on its upper surface and is shaded beneath it, indicating that it is a real entity visible in the frame.



















The close crop above shows the UFO quite well,  as a fleeting ball under the moon. Pixilation also matches the surrounding clouds,  yet what exactly is it?

Please don't shoot the messenger, as I am only asking a question here and making NO claims to its identity!

Its ball shape becomes more clear, as one moves back and gazes at the object.

Other shots did not hold this UFO and the wind was quite brisk.

















https://patregan.jimdo.com/books-by-pat-regan/ 

Pat Regan ©  







No comments:

Post a Comment