What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Wednesday 23 November 2016

Open Letter to Cllr David Barton from Cath Regan, Co-chair of the CARES group
























Dear Cllr Barton

I am writing to you because rightly or wrongly you appear to be the ‘only’ remaining semblance of the Conservative Party in Southport.

I am also aware that you are ‘suspended’ from the Conservatives, pending the result of the legal case that you are involved in.

You will, I am sure, be aware of the recent petition that is being presented to challenge an alleged threat to our Southport Hospital services.


The Southport LibDems have also run an article covering this situation on OTS News that you may also be aware of?


Due to you being suspended from the Conservatives my question may seem hypothetical but I shall request your opinion as Southport’s only VISIBLE Tory councillor nevertheless.

Are the Conservatives going to give a media response/statement why they are not backing this vital hospital campaign? Is it for a good logical reason or just sour grapes that they didn't think of it first?

If you cannot answer the above (due to your current suspension) will YOU be supporting this campaign / petition in any independent capacity?

I have signed the petition, although I would have liked an addition somewhere to children’s A&E and maternity services being included if a fight is on.

This is because as Co-chair of the CARES group I, along with others, have been campaigning hard for our lost services for many years.




I believe the Southport public have a right to know your answers of the above request.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely

Cath Regan

Co-chair, CARES

CC to concerned parties and individuals.



No comments:

Post a Comment