What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


NB. Images are copyright of Pat Regan...



Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Alien attack or could it be something less sinister


Check out the following video and decide for yourself


Awesome - Frota UFO sobre JapĆ£o






Please correct me if I am in error but I think this was filmed in 2015?


Soon after this video had been brought to my attention I contacted my old friend, ex-MoD’s  Nick Pope, for an opinion.  Nick, who like me had not seen the video before, stated:

“Not sure what to make of it: flares? Aircraft stacking over the airport? News helicopters circling while covering a big story?




Circling aircraft may have indeed have been in operation here as Nick rightly suggests.
I also believe that many ufologists were claiming this was the ‘genuine’ thing.

I would  think that such a lot of activity over a large city would have created much more media attention.

Nevertheless, I have been thrown in at the deep end with this fascinating UFO sighting so will reserve judgment until later.


The jury is out on this one it seems.


Author site 1:

 Author site 2:

Author site 3:

Author Blog:







No comments:

Post a Comment