What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Tuesday 5 January 2016



UFO over Ainsdale in Southport, UK


Date: 5 January 2016
Time:  11.35 pm




I was chatting with my wife whilst drinking tea in our Ainsdale home when we both saw a UFO streaking across the sky.

Sadly, I was unable to take a photo or video footage. The painting I have created in this article is just my 'artist’s impression' of the UFO.

I call it a UFO as at the time of writing the object is unidentified.  

This UFO was impressive and held a greenish centre and a long tail that was visible for several seconds. It was quite amazing and it appeared to be moving at high speed. We were looking in an easterly direction when the object flew past in a south to northerly trajectory.

Was it a meteor, space debris, aircraft in distress or something else entirely?

We feel that many others must have witnessed this amazing sight in the dark, night sky.

I have reported on similar events before.  See these links.




The sighting was also reported to Merseyside Police shortly after the event.

Did you see this unidentified object?




  

No comments:

Post a Comment