What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Thursday 17 January 2013


UFO over Southport's Royal Birkdale Golf Club


By Pat Regan

Date: 12 January 2013.
Time: 8.30 pm.
Location: Southport’s Coastal Road, near Birkdale.

A Brief report by Pat Regan

I was driving in the dark along the Southport Coastal Road when an exceptionally fast white UFO shot in front of my car and appeared to fall from the sky.

The night was becoming frosty with ice building on the windscreen of the car before I started off. The object was rapid and moving from south-west to north-east as it overshot my vehicle. After travelling some distance in front of the car it seemed to nose-dive in the vicinity of the famous Royal Birkdale Golf Club.
More:

No comments:

Post a Comment