What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Wednesday 17 October 2012


Goodreads.com 




I have recently joined Goodreads and it seems a pretty neat site for avid scribblers like me to tell others what they are actually scribbling about.

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6556964.Pat_Regan

I am not the greatest PC expert in the universe, being  largely a self-taught dabbler, but I have also just discovered  that this blog can be attached to the Goodreads one so that is something I have just done - Golly gee,  I am so clever...lol...

Oh yes, and the above picture, of yours truly chasing trout on the River Hodder, is nothing whatsoever to do with Goodreads.com...

Rather abstract or what....ha






No comments:

Post a Comment