What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Monday 10 September 2012

Southport Air Show 2012 – oh no, not ‘another’ UFO!






On 9 September 2012 the first day of the Southport Air Show took place. The weather was warm for a change and I took a lot of photos and videos whilst watching the aircraft perform along with my two youngest children. I was sort of hoping that UFOs would give the event a rest, yet when we arrived home one of the videos grabbed my daughter Jasmine’s attention.

More:

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/southport-air-show-2012-%E2%80%93-oh-no-not-%E2%80%98another%E2%80%99-ufo


Above: the UFO cropped in closer still. The jet I was fixed on can be seen as a small dot to the left of the saucer-shaped UFO. 

What was it? You decide! 






No comments:

Post a Comment