What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Monday 24 September 2012

 

Perch, Roach and Bream on the Leeds & Liverpool Canal 



I nipped down to the canal this weekend for a relaxing spot of vintage float fishing. I had designed a few new self-cocking quills and wants to see how they would fish. 

Using my old Allcocks Aerialite centrepin and cane rod I was not disappointed. 

I landed 22 fish and lost many too. 


Most fish caught were roach and perch with just one small bream.



My  new self-cockers worked a treat, with old-fishing bread being the best bait....







No comments:

Post a Comment