What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Monday 27 February 2012

Roach on the River Alt in February




I took a few hours off from writing recently to catch a few roach on Formby's River Alt. 

The weather was quite mild for February.  The first few hours proved fruitless with no bites. However, the fish came on the feed as the late afternoon light started to fade and I managed to land 8 roach. 



My batteries ran out whilst doing this video and the light was failing, but it gives you the feeling...

Here's another clip of the river flowing along...











All fish were in  lovely condition. I used a vintage cane rod with an Allcocks Record Breaker reel. A little home-made porcupine quill completed the outfit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment