What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Sunday 6 December 2015



Ross's goose at RSPB Marshide 





I haven't seen this species before at Marshide but I was informed that this 'Ross's goose' turns up there on occasion in winter... 



Not one of my greatest photo shoots. 

I was a long way off on a dull day  as the light was failing fast and at 50x zoom.  However, it was  nice to get something rather unusual in the frame.




The Ross's goose (Chen rossii or Anser rossii) is a North American species of goose.




Our friend seen here with mallards for company on the marshes. 


Our Jasmine took one look and said she "want's one" as it's "so cute." 










No comments:

Post a Comment