What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Sunday 8 December 2013

Trout in December



Mild weather so far and the trout are there to be caught




I just have not had the time yet to chase the grayling, so I settled for a few hours in pursuit of rainbows. I wasn't disappointed. 




The first trout of a total of five was a nice bright one of about 2.5  lbs... 





I kept some for the table. The best was a 3 pounder... 




It's great to get onto the water whether it is a river or lake... 

I fish this old water quite a lot but no; I'm NOT saying where it is either, as poaching has been problematic in the past. In summer I fish the fly here, yet it's 'any method' in winter so out come my handmade floats...





I sell these off my sites and on eBay too... 


Dry Fly site selling Pat Regan Floats


Ebay selling Pat Regan Float





And yes, the floats work just fine as you can see... 









There's always someone keeping an eye on you in the countryside - but I was not too sure what this chap was up too... 




















No comments:

Post a Comment