What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Sunday 12 May 2013

Sun rain and wind but the rainbows came out...


12 May 2013 - on a lonely old lake with the fly rod... 






I thought that it was about time that I visited the water to do battle with a few big trout. The weather was not great for May time but I was not disappointed with the sport... 


When the sun shone it was quite warm, but soon the rain took over the afternoon...  


First trout of the afternoon and not a bad one... 




A nice brace on fly for the table... 

Being pretty cold the fish were quite deep and I used a sinking line with lure to find them... 





I kept two trout. One  weighed 4 lbs and the other 3 1/2 lbs. I also returned several more nice fish that were of similar size as well as losing a few more nice rainbows that fought like tigers with high leaps in the air... 

 
More here...





No comments:

Post a Comment