Dirty Politics

What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


NB. Images are copyright of Pat Regan...



Sunday, 12 May 2013

Sun rain and wind but the rainbows came out...


12 May 2013 - on a lonely old lake with the fly rod... 






I thought that it was about time that I visited the water to do battle with a few big trout. The weather was not great for May time but I was not disappointed with the sport... 


When the sun shone it was quite warm, but soon the rain took over the afternoon...  


First trout of the afternoon and not a bad one... 




A nice brace on fly for the table... 

Being pretty cold the fish were quite deep and I used a sinking line with lure to find them... 





I kept two trout. One  weighed 4 lbs and the other 3 1/2 lbs. I also returned several more nice fish that were of similar size as well as losing a few more nice rainbows that fought like tigers with high leaps in the air... 

 
More here...





No comments:

Post a Comment