What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Thursday 18 October 2012

Star People: Where Did We Come From?





My good friend Lloyd Pye of the Starchild Project recently sent me details of his interview concerning our human origins.

Lloyd Pye in an Intervention Theory interview with Mark Windows:


This is a fascinating topic that I would urge everyone to study more carefully.
Many of us have a deep desire for knowledge of our earliest human ancestors. Who were they and where did they come from? The more I personally learn about this particular issue the more I am persuaded that extraterrestrial intervention with our own race has indubitably occurred before. 
Since childhood I had a yearning to understand where we came from. The longing to understand this awesome matter was deep within me and whilst other kids were kicking footballs I would be sketching pictures of early humans.

More:


No comments:

Post a Comment